We are looking for a new colleague - "Junior JAVA Programmer "- to join our team in Bratislava.
Scope of work, rights and responsibilities
- JAVA applications development.
- Cooperation in analyses, design, programming and putting into operation.
- Work on the smart cloud solution for banking in the team Unick One
- job in a dynamic company which not only follows but sets trends in the IT market;
- flexible working hours;
- home-office option;
- support of both professional and language education;
- celebration of work anniversaries;
- referral programme;
- massages in the office;
- corporate events... and much more :-)
- Requested education – 1st / 2nd / 3rd degree, Information technologies
- English language – pre-intermediate
- Computer knowledge - programmer: Java - advanced, SQL - basics
Requested number of years of work experience:
- The job is suitable for a university graduate
- permanent job in a stable company;
- interesting salary;
- work in a dynamic team;
- possibility to use your own initiative
Please send your application with a CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job you are applying for.
We thank all applicants who will send their CVs. We will only contact those who are shortlisted.