- Full content-, process and budget-related responsibility for the implementation of ERP projects in SMEs
- Process consultation for customers
- Monitoring of project framework parameters
- Preparation and implementation of a Project Steering Committee
- Conducting workshops and training courses
- Independent concept creation for application developers
- Participation in the tender preparation
- Turnover responsibility
- At least 3-5 years experience in a similar position
- Proven track record in project management of large and demanding ERP implementations
- Analytical and methodical functioning
- Team-oriented, motivating and engaging behaviour
- High degree of independence and personal responsibility as well as assertiveness and empathy
- Enjoy travel activities
We offer a versatile and interesting work environment with the latest technology, which allows you to contribute your ideas. The professional and personal development of our employees is important to us and is coordinated by our in-house training center.
In a familiar atmosphere teamwork is practiced daily, fun at work is a top priority. Outside the office, we support the cohesion of our employees with corporate parties, team events, etc.; so new colleagues become part of the team very quickly.
In addition, you benefit from our flexible working hours and an attractive salary package incl. a profit sharing for employees.