- Consult our customers in selecting their system environment as well as with authorization concepts and security guidelines
- Installation of our product APplus and our partner products as well as conducting technical workshops and training courses at customer's site
- Implementation of customer updates in the existing system environment
- Writing application, detail and data processing concepts in the field of ERP
- Implementation of customized adaptations of our standard software APplus
- Confident in dealing with Windows client and server operating systems, Active Directory, Internet Information Services, MS SQL Server, MS Sharepoint Foundation
- Knowledge in the implementation of complex solutions in ERP / PPS, in particular in the production environment
- Understanding of processes, teamwork, customer orientation and resilience as well as willingness to some travel activities
We offer a versatile and interesting work environment with the latest technology, which allows you to contribute your ideas. The professional and personal development of our employees is important to us and is coordinated by our in-house training center.
In a familiar atmosphere teamwork is practiced daily, fun at work is a top priority. Outside the office, we support the cohesion of our employees with corporate parties, team events, etc.; so new colleagues become part of the team very quickly.
In addition, you benefit from our flexible working hours and an attractive salary package incl. a profit sharing for employees.